EPM has most recently added Chemical Process Safety to our offerings and we are excited about the increasing number of opportunities we see as our visibility and reputation grow. EPM is seeking a chemical process safety expert who can assist in leading continued growth with excellent technical and business development skills related to:
· Process Safety Management Programs (PSM)
· Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
· Risk Management Plans (RMP)
· Other related consulting services
The expansion of our Chemical Process Safety divison was a natural complement to our expertise in fire protection, risk analysis, and systems safety analysis and makes EPM uniquely qualified to offer a comprehensive range of services to our industrial clients.
· Minimum B.S. degree in chemical engineering, industrial hygiene, or similar
Experience, Skills, and other Requirements:
· Minimum of 10 years of experience, registered PE or IH certification is preferred
· Working knowledge of major OSHA, EPA and CCPS regulations and guidelines
· Self-sufficient and able to work independently as well as contribute to team efforts
· Strong presence and connections in the industry
· Excellent technical and business development skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Occasional travel will be required
©2020 Engineering Planning and Management, Inc. All Rights Reserved.