EPM currently has an opportunity for a business development/marketing professional in its Framingham location. Candidate must have a strong network of existing relationships in the building design and construction industry to increase EPM visibility and market share in the local and regional fire protection/code consulting market.
· BS degree in Marketing, or other applicable field
· Minimum of 5 years of experience (10 years preferred) in the local building design and construction industry
· Possess strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work both independently and in a team work environment
· Have a strong network of local relationships with potential clients that can be leveraged into sales opportunities
Candidates must be self-sufficient and able to work independently as well as contribute to team efforts. Short-term travel may be required. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Research and track project opportunities – correspondence with clients and target clients for teaming
· Develop, organize, and maintain a database of proposals/opportunities – follow up correspondence
· Develop, organize, and maintain a database of project experience and qualifications
· Prepare qualifications materials and packages for specific project opportunities
· Analysis of the local market, use the best sources of relevant market information and analyze the information to identify opportunities
· Monitor local industry organization calendars for events and networking opportunities; attend when appropriate
· Work with engineers to provide guidance and maximize their BD efforts
©2018 Engineering Planning and Management, Inc. All Rights Reserved.