EPM currently has an oportunitiy for an electrical engineer at its Framingham location having direct experience with nuclear plant systems design and operation.
· Have a minimum of a BS degree in electrical engineering, or a US Navy nuclear service background including direct experience with nuclear reactor systems and their operations
· Have experience that includes electrical systems and electrical circuit design, fire protection of electrical systems and circuits, and familiarity with 10 CFR 50 Appendix R and NFPA 805
· Possess strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work both independently and in a team work environment
· Have the ability to travel throughout the nation on commercial airlines
· Have the ability to obtain access to a nuclear power plant, which will require passing background checks, psychological examinations, and drug screening
©2018 Engineering Planning and Management, Inc. All Rights Reserved.