EPM currently has opportunities for engineers with a strong nuclear plant fire protection licensing background, experience with fire hazards and safe shutdown analyses, and with NFPA 805 transition efforts, throughout the United States. Both contract and permanent positions are available.
· Have a minimum of a BS degree in engineering, or a US Navy nuclear service background including direct experience with nuclear reactor systems and their operations.
· Have experience in the nuclear power industry that includes fire protection, safe shutdown analysis, compliance with fire protection regulations, and/or program transition to the NFPA 805 standard.
· Possess strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work both independently and in a team work environment.
· Have the ability to travel throughout the nation on commercial airlines.
· Have the ability to obtain unescorted access to a nuclear power plant, which will require passing background checks, psychological examinations, and drug screening.
· Ability to perform short- and/or long-term nuclear plant site assignments.
©2018 Engineering Planning and Management, Inc. All Rights Reserved.