EPM currently has opportunities for recent graduates and internship in its Framingham and Raleigh locations. Working in a professional office environment, you will be mentored by a senior staff member while performing daily activities. You will actively participate in our project work for our clients, which may include analyzing and solving critical problems for the nuclear power industry in the areas of risk assessment, electrical and mechanical systems analysis, fire protection, and software systems development. In some cases, travel to a client office or plant site is necessary to participate in our projects.
Requirements for Candidates:
· Recent graduate or currently enrolled in a degree program in engineering, science, or related technical fields
· Career interest in the energy industry
· Possess strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work both independently and in a team work environment
· Able to travel throughout the US by commercial airlines
· Able to obtain access into a nuclear power plant, which includes passing background checks, psychological examinations and drug screening
©2018 Engineering Planning and Management, Inc. All Rights Reserved.