EPM currently has opportunities in the Framingham and Raleigh locations for senior fire protection engineers with nuclear plant and/or DOE fire protection background. Come join our growing team of talented fire protection professionals who are working on cutting edge performance-based design and regulatory compliance solutions!
· B.S./M.S. degree in Fire Protection Engineering
· 5+ Years of experience
Experience & Skills:
· Working knowledge of NFPA codes
· Fire protection system consulting, design and evaluation
· NFPA 805, fire hazard analysis, fire modeling, and / or compliance with nuclear fire protection regulations
· Self-sufficient and able to work independently as well as contribute to team efforts
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Building Code Consulting experience is a plus
· Familiarity and use of hydraulic calculation models is a plus
· Ability to obtain unescorted access to a nuclear power plant, which will require passing background checks, psychological examinations, and a drug screening
· Willingness to travel occasionally
· US Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required
©2018 Engineering Planning and Management, Inc. All Rights Reserved.