EPM currently has an opportunity for a C# Software Developer to work in the Software and Technology Solution Group in the Framingham location. We are seeking a full-time Software Developer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to support our software applications using Oracle/SQL server database and Visual Studio development environment. Responsibilities involve the development, analysis and modification of C# code, data analysis and loading and you will assist our Senior Programmer Analysts with daily software project activities.
Qualified candidates must possess the following requirements:
· BS degree in Computer Science.
· Knowledge with C# and SQL commands.
· Knowledgeable with Visual Studio.
· Knowledgeable with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and XAML.
· Knowledgeable with relational database, client/server concepts.
· Knowledgeable with Oracle, MS/SQL Server databases.
· Knowledge of structured database modelling (i.e. ERD).
· Knowledgeable with Java Script library React
· Knowledgeable with Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
· Knowledgeable with Django and Docker
· Knowledgeable with ASP.NET and IIS web server
· Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle/SQA.
· Strong oral and written communication skills are required as is the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Candidates with the following knowledge will be preferred:
· An engineering aptitude
· Data analysis and database loading
· Software Quality Assurance
Candidates must be self-sufficient and able to work independently as well as contribute to team efforts.
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements to Human Resources at email@example.com
©2020 Engineering Planning and Management, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Website Maintenance by Parker Web