EPM’s Software and Technology Solutions Division is seeking a full-time Software Developer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to support our software applications using Oracle/SQL server database and Visual Studio development environment. Responsibilities involve the development, analysis and modification of C# code, data analysis and loading. Working in a professional office environment in our Framingham, MA corporate office, you will assist our Senior Programmer Analysts with daily software project activities.
Qualified candidates who possess the following requirements will be considered:
· BS degree in Computer Science.
· Expertise in C# and SQL commands.
· Knowledge and experience with Oracle, MS/SQL Server databases.
· Knowledge and experience with relational database, client/server concepts.
· Knowledge and experience with Visual Studio.
· Strong oral and written communication skills are required as is the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Candidates who possess any of the following technologies will be considered favorable:
· Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and XAML
· Relational database and client/server concepts
· Structured database modeling (i.e., ERD)
· Java Script library React
· Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
· >Django and Docker
· ASP.NET and IIS web server
· Software Development Life Cycle/SQA
· An engineering aptitude
· Data analysis and database loading
· Software Quality Assurance
Candidates must be self-sufficient and able to work independently as well as contribute to team efforts.
©2018 Engineering Planning and Management, Inc. All Rights Reserved.