EPM is currently looking for a Senior Technical PRA Manager/Principal PRA Engineering Consultant for our Risk Services Division (RSD). In this role, you will be one of the key people responsible for the overall success of the RSD division. Candidate will participate directly in all aspects of managing RSD, including technical aspects, ensuring that projects are well managed to meet the client’s expectations, as well as sales and marketing to define new products for the future.
This position may be based in any of EPM’s three offices (Framingham, Raleigh, Knoxville), remote locations will also be considered.
Play a key role in performing PRA activities and development of new PRA and risk analysis products and identifying new business opportunities. Responsibilities include:
· Actively participate in business development activities by identifying new products, preparing, scoping, pricing and approving proposals and contract changes, visiting new clients to monitor client satisfaction and identify new business, etc.
· Participate in setting short-term operational plans and long-term corporate strategy.
· Establish requirements for and monitoring the management of projects related to meeting scope, schedule, budget, quality requirements, contractual obligations, and project plans.
· Manage and develop a team of PRA Engineers.
· Support managing the Risk Services Division to defined revenue and profit goals. Prepare revenue and cost projections for the division on a monthly basis.
· Negotiate contractual issues with clients.
· Represent EPM in industry forums and advocate for positions beneficial to risk-informed applications.
· Perform any other work-related responsibilities required to ensure the success of the Risk Services Division and the Company.
Required Education and Experience:
· Fifteen years of experience in the nuclear industry with increasing responsibility and industry presence in PRA and risk-informed applications.
· Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering or other related discipline.
· Strong understanding of risk fundamentals and their practical application to client needs.
· Strong experience in the following areas:
· Experience with Risk Analysis Software:
· Risk Analysis experience is desired in the following industries:
· Industry recognition in the areas of PRA and Risk Informed Applications
· Established strong relationships with key clients decision-makers and capability to foster additional business development
· Travel is required, out-of-the-area and overnight trips should be expected.
· Compensation includes salary and bonus.