Safety & Systems Analysis
EPM is a multi-discipline engineering company that offers assistance addressing issues related to regulatory compliance, engineering programs, licensing, and configuration management as well as plant construction, restart, and outages. EPM provides a full spectrum of services in support of utility engineering programs. Our experience extends to areas such as:
- Nuclear/Utility Fire Protection Services – EPM was the founder of the Nuclear Utility Fire Protection Group (NUFPG) in the early 1980's, and has provided fire protection consulting services since its inception.
- Environmental Qualification – EPM has provided services in the program area of Environmental Qualification (EQ) since its inception.
- Component Classification – EPM approach for determining the safety classification of components in nuclear power plants results in accurate classification of all components at a very low cost.
- Audits, Inspections, Training – EPM provides audit, assessment, and inspection services for many of the program areas for which it provides services
- Design Basis Reconstitution – EPM has provided design basis reconstitution services related to various regulatory requirements at numerous nuclear plants in the United States and Canada.
- Instrument Accuracy and Setpoint Analysis – EPM provides clients with complete instrumentation engineering support.
- Supply Chain Management – EPM’s services include inventory management, materials management, piece parts classification and bill of material development. We are experts in rapidly assimilating and structuring data from divergent sources into electronic media.
EPM’s software products support many of these areas and are used by both our clients and our in-house engineering staff.
EPM has a proven track record providing comprehensive assessments and cost-effective solutions. EPM’s approach and project methodology is simple: identify the problem, recognize a range of alternative solutions, and engineer those solutions to achieve conformance acceptable to the regulator in a sound manner at the lowest cost.
From large, complex, integrated projects to staff augmentation assignments, client satisfaction with our work remains EPM’s primary objective. EPM's high percentage of repeat clients demonstrates our success.